I freak out when… #imustconfess
It’s 9.51pm on Sunday night. I’ve been flat out all day and I’ve just realised I have to write something for #imustconfess for the morning.
And I have nothing. No ideas or inspiration, whatsoever.
It’s every blogger’s worst nightmare, right there.
Yes, I do freak out over my blog and over my linkup. It’s a pet hate of mine when you go to linkup somewhere and the post is not live or the linkup is not working or you have no idea who’s hosting said linkup for that week.
So, yes I do freak out a little when my linkup isn’t ready on time or not written to my own high standards – like this one!
Of course there are many other things that freak me out as well:
- mountains – I have a real phobia about mountains and have been known to drive longer to avoid them where possible. I really, really don’t like them.
- not being in control – at the moment I’m freaking out a little at the reality that we still haven’t confirmed Gibert’s high school for next year. We are close but not quite there yet. And that’s really freaking me out.
- brain meltdowns – having had one of those, I hope to NEVER have one again. Over two years on and I’m still recovering from the trauma and the shock…
- weird animated characters – does Dirt Girl weird you out as well? And what’s the go with the newer Disney princesses having massive eyes?
- taking chances and making decisions – I really, really don’t like doing either of these things and the very thought of having to make potentially life-changing decisions really does freak me out.
What about you – what makes you freak out?
Make your confession and join in with the fun and the real community we are building here at #imustconfess!
And don’t forget to join in with our #imustconfess community over on facebook. It’s where the confessing continues beyond the linkup. And the best part? You don’t even need to blog or be a blogger to take part!
To help you along with the confessing, here are the future prompts so you have no excuse not to take part each week!
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.