I Must Confess…the truth of my dreams
The truth of my dreams.
I really wish I could tell you juicy snippets of my subconscious. Hilarious anecdotes about the weird and wonderful that invade my brain between the hours of 11pm and 6am each night.
I want to regale you with embarrassing tales of worlds where workmates, celebrity crushes and that weird guy I seem to always encounter at the local shopping centre, come together in a kaleidoscope of crazy. I would LOVE to confess to stuff like that.
Sadly, my dreams are nothing like that at all. Well, the bits I remember, anyway.
I rarely remember my dreams. And when I do, I only recall snippets of the story or the general vibe of the dream.
I never remember much else. No juicy, blog worthy details from me, I’m afraid.
Do you remember your dreams? And are they memorable (i.e. batshit crazy?)
And, in line with this week’s prompt from my anonymous source – are you faithful to your partner in your dreams?
I have to say that I am. I think. I can honestly say that I’ve never dreamt of “being” with anyone else.
Although I have recalled a few snippets where I’ve wondered “why the hell was THAT person in my dream?” and “what did they DO to make me feel self-conscious around them today?”
I’m sure they would have been interesting dreams to note had I actually remembered any of the details.
Link up your truths with #imustconfess today and share the comment love.
Over to you my peeps!
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt!