I Must Confess…I’m not ready
A quick and off-topic confession this week.
I’ve spent the weekend at the hospital keeping vigil over my father who is not going to be coming home. I’m not ready to let him go.
Anyway, please excuse me if I’m not my normally involved host-self. I will do my best to comment on your posts where I can but I think this week is going to be very much devoted to family.
As usual, feel free to link up your confessions and make sure you give some comment love to your fellow confessors too.
Make sure you hug your loved ones tight this week – I know I will be x
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.