I Must Confess…welcome to my pantry!
This week I thought it could be fun to share what we have in each others’ pantries. Last year we had a similar prompt to share the contents of our fridges (which was unexpectedly fun) so it’s probably high time to come clean with our pantries too.
For something a little different, I have recorded a vlog so I can show you through my pantry. Probably not the most exciting video you will ever see but it does contain the following:
– proof that I have a “shelf of shame” in my pantry where junk food lives and appliances go to die
– evidence that we still have lots of processed food despite our aim to eat healthier and less processed food
– my very nasal voice but no glimpse of me – it was too hard to work out how to change the viewer once I hit record!
– a cameo from one of the puppies 🙂
So have a watch and feel free to share what’s in your pantry right now. Or you could confess to something far more interesting…
Link up, share the comment love and support the other confessors. That’s what I Must Confess is all about!
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.