Puppy Love

Warning: Cuteness overload ahead!

These are our two new pugs. Evie (the fawn puppy) who is 11 weeks of age and Mandie (the black pug) who is 11 months old. They arrived Monday afternoon and since then have pretty much taken over the house and our hearts!

Puppy Love 1

Puppy Love 2

Puppy Love 3

See? Aren’t they the cutest? Capable of melting even the hardest heart?

Well, there is one heart, as yet untouched in our house, seemingly impervious to the power of the pug.

Gilbert.

He is still keeping his distance and broke down on Monday night demanding that they be sent away again. Considering he demanded the same thing when Delilah was born and now does pretty much anything for her, I’m confident he will come around, eventually.

Seriously – how can he NOT come around?

Linking up for Trish’s Wordless Wednesday!

1. Me says:

They certainly have a huge amount of cuteness !!!! I hope Gilbert comes around. I’m not a dog person but we landed up with 2 staffies and they have certainly crept in and taken up a space in my heart.
    Me recently posted..Need To Change My Head Space

2. Deb says:

Oh, so cute. The puppy is gorgeous as well! 😉
    Deb recently posted..Famous doppelgangers

3. Tamara says:

Oh very cute
    Tamara recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 29 October

4. They are so adorbs and I’m sure he’ll come around in his own time, in his own terms! x
    Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me recently posted..How to embrace your ordinary life – Wordless Wednesday

5. Alicia says:

Pug dogs, I will admit, are kinda cute. I hope Gilbert comes to love them very soon xx
    Alicia recently posted..October flowers

They are very, very cute Alicia. I’m still working on Gilbert but I think he will come around sooner rather than later x

6. LOL you should have seen how strenuously Mr 20 objected to us getting our last 2 cats … and yet he adores them just as much as the rest of the family now (seriously, sometimes I wonder where he is on the spectrum …).
    Janet @ Middle Aged Mama recently posted..Real Life Spooky Stories

They are way too cute!!!! Hope they are fitting in and Gilbert is coming around…
    Zita recently posted..for Warwick Rodeo