I Must Confess…Life Hacks
I must confess that I have set this prompt purely for my own ends this week.
I know – shock, horror!
With my last week of work looming I am eager to find ways to make my life easier and less mundane when I’m based fully at home.
You can probably guess then that I possess no life hacks of my own. Quite frankly, I’m not all that smart or clever to come up with quick and ingenious ways to get through the never ending tasks of daily life.
Usually I’m way more interested in just gritting my teeth and getting through as many of those tasks as I can. Blinkers on. No time to stop and find an easier way.
Which is probably why I have got myself in the stressed state that I seem to be perpetually in 😉
So let’s change that.
While I have no life hacks of my own, I do take my confession research very seriously. So I consulted the bible of life hacking, Life Hack, and came away with the following ideas that could be very useful to us all…
I’m very much inspired by all of these simple and clever ideas yet still unable to come up with any of my own 🙁
What about you? What life hacks do you have to share? I’m ready and waiting to hear them (and quite possible steal them!)
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt!