Fun & Games with Bloggers

Because I’ve been sick and busy and had “issues” getting the photos off my phone I haven’t yet had the chance to share some of the fun and games we got up to at #pbevent 2014.

I feel it’s time to rectify that situation…

IMG_3782

The lovely Janet (Middle Aged Mama) and Shari (Teenage Survival Coach) who were high on my list of bloggers I wanted to meet IRL as we’ve been cyber buddies for ages now!

Sailors Salute!

I have a girl crush on these two – Kelly (Be a Fun Mum) and Laney (Crash Test Mummy). Beautiful inside and out x

IMG_3800

Two of the funniest and most genuine girls around – Emily (Have a Laugh on Me) and Emily (You Learn Something New Every Day)

IMG_3789

The very fabulous Mrs Woog (who requires no introduction)

IMG_3792

Merry pirates – the inspirational Kathy (Yinyang Mother) and the happiness creator herself, Nathalie (Easy Peasy Kids)

IMG_3798

Even my double chin was chuffed to meet Catherine (Cup of Tea and a Blog) and Zanni (My Little Sunshine House) – gorgeous souls x

Emma & Us at Ahoy! Party

The wonderful Emma (The Scoop on Nutrition) and my other half Nathan (Smarter Happier)

IMG_3783

I loved spending time with Lisa (Lisa Berson) at the Helm Bar and at various sessions during the conference – just as lovely in real life as she is online.

IMG_3799

Hanging out again with Emily who has her new Write Styling site up and running – check it out

IMG_3844

And my fave blogger of all – my husband, Nathan.

Fun and games with bloggers was a blast – I will definitely do it all again next year (and take lots more photos)!

Linking with the gorgeous Grace, amazing Ann and beautiful Bron for some end of week linkup fun x

1. Lydia c lee says:

Looks like so much fun – will get there one day!
    Lydia c lee recently posted..Head case

2. Rhianna says:

Looks like such an amazing time. How I would have loved to have joined you. Maybe next year!
    Rhianna recently posted..At it again. Grumbling that is.

3. Such sweet pics! Looks like you all had a great time.

Tell me, where did you buy that beautiful sailor dress? Just love it!
    Jody at Six Little Hearts recently posted..Toyzbag – Get Playtime Organised! A Review and Giveaway

4. Ai Sakura says:

We didn’t get to meet!!

It was a really fun event though and I’m very glad to have gone. 2 days is definitely not enough to get to chat and catch up with everyone 😛
    Ai Sakura recently posted..20 Food Ideas for Kids | from parents for parents

I know! There were so many people I didn’t get to meet, as well as others I did but don’t have the photographic proof. It was a manic 2 days – I agree it was nowhere near long enough to catch up with everyone I wanted to!

5. Some great selfies here! Glad you finally managed to get them off your phone so I could have a sticky beak, xS.
    Sarah from Creating Contentment recently posted..R U OK? Am I OK?

6. Loved meeting you Kirsty. Seems so long ago now!
    Amanda @ Cooker and a Looker recently posted..Judith loves Robert

I know! Those two weeks have flown by. And I still haven’t sat down and really worked out what I want to do with the blog. I better get onto that quick smart before I lose all my inspiration…

7. Alicia says:

The conference looked like a blast, lots of fun photos. Would have been awesome rubbing shoulders with other fabulous bloggers!
    Alicia recently posted..My five in five – Mystery Case Blog Awards

8. Great pix, loved meeting you too. I didn’t know Catherine from Cup of Tea and a Blog was there, dang, would have loved to have met her!
    Janet @ Middle Aged Mama recently posted..Breaking up is Hard to Do

It was a pity we didn’t get to meet everyone during the conference but i’m grateful for those I was lucky enough to meet, like you Janet x

9. So many people and I didn’t get to meet half the people on my list….oh well, there is next year. 🙂
    Nikki @ Wonderfully Women recently posted..10 Mini Spring Cleans You Can Do This Weekend

Was so much fun and awesome to meet some of my fave bloggers in real life (or even just see them from a distance and gasp in delight! lol)
    Zita recently posted..for an award

11. Love your photos Kirsty. Looks like a great time 🙂
    EssentiallyJess recently posted..Confessions of a Mama-Bear

12. I’m a little late to reading this week as had my son’s birthday over the weekend! But great photos and I’m so relived that it wasn’t just me asking to have a million selfies with people! Great minds hey. And thanks so much for the lovely plug about Write Styling, very sweet of you…. It was a fab to meet you – and I bet you’re excited about all the great stuff you have ahead of you xx
    Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me recently posted..How to buy the perfect drink bottle – Laugh Link!

13. Lisa says:

Yay! thanks for the shout out-you & Nathan are pretty fab yourselves! It was a fantastic event -a little surreal and I realised I missed meeting so many people when I got home.
    Lisa recently posted..The art of human connection

14. ann says:

So jealous!!
    I am so glad you had a blast!!
    ann recently posted..LBD Challenge- Red Carpet and a Happy Birthday