I Must Confess…I think about doing exercise, sometimes

I can definitely sympathise with you Kirsty! While I have confessed that I am learning to love exercise I do think about it more than I actually do it. I think it’s one of those things that needs to be very important in our lives but it also needs to fit into our lives. Sometimes it’s just not feasible and we have to roll with that!!
    Zita recently posted..to confess my love of exercise

Exactly Zita – but I hope I can tip the balance so I can get exercise back into my life one day. I think it would really help me better cope with my life – just need to fit it into my crazy life first!!!

2. Lydia C. Lee says:

I have to say, I often think I’ll do some exercise but then decide I want to write something instead…I could write a book ‘the internet is making me fat’ and I might actually…
    Lydia C. Lee recently posted..I must confess I’m exercising my right to go off topic.

3. Paula J says:

I’ve never been a sporty person. The idea of working out really hard at a gym sounds appealing to me, but I’ve never stepped foot in a gym. Not sure I ever will. What I do do is to walk as many days as I can. That’s good enough, right?

Thanks for hosing :)
    Paula J recently posted..NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #86!

4. So this past week I’ve just decided I need to get active if I want to continue eating the way I do!! I did a 10km SUP yesterday and it felt great, I don’t even feel that sore! But I did buy a super duper bra the other day so when I do decide to get back on treadmill I can do so in comfort! I hope you don’t mind me joining your link, even though it’s not on topic, I just like to support you and it’s sort of a confession how I wake the husband! xx
    Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me recently posted..Secret ways to silence a snorer – Laugh Linkup

Em, luckily the prompt is just a suggestion if you don’t have a confession of your own and yours’ was a doozy this week! No need to apologise at all!

5. I’m with you. I tend to think about it more, than actually getting up and doing it. I have lots of excuses, but ultimately they are just excuses. I need to change my behaviour so that it better reflects my values.
    Sarah from Creating Contentment recently posted..the ABCs of blogging

6. Mumabulous says:

I’m just back from the gym – as it happens. As usual there were many crumpets down there. It really helps to have something to look at whilst reclining on your fit ball.
    Mumabulous recently posted..Non Transcendence

Most definitely Mumabs. BTW I was thinking of you when I saw the Fass in X Men the other night – he was rocking Magneto, that’s for sure!

7. I used to go to the gym all the time before I got pregnant. I was ripped lol, well not that good but certainly fit and in shape. Now its pretty much gone by the wayside. I look at myself when I have a shower and think I should really exercise. Then I forget about it!
    Toni @ Finding Myself Young recently posted..Bath time fun for babies (Playgro toy review)

You will find the time again Toni. At least you can take bub in a pram with you – I’d have to take 3 slow and sulky children if I tried to exercise in daylight hours!

Wow, you were a really sporty girl Kirsty. The opposite of me, You must miss it. I hope you find a way to get back into it eventually.
    Ness recently posted..Ten Things I Don’t Get Or Like About Sport and Exercise

9. ann says:

I went for a walk the other night last week to get some bread and took the long way home. I loved it and really wish I could/would do it more but by the time the kids are in bed, kitchen cleaned up, lunches made etc I really cannot be bothered. For me to go in the morning would mean going about 430am. Can’t see that happening!!
    ann recently posted..Me exercise?? HA!!

10. I used to love running, til I got pregnant, then fat and lazy. I’m making the effort to be less so lately tho!
    Emma Fahy Davis recently posted..The Twin Dilemma

Good for you Emma! How’s everything else going? We need to compare notes again to make sure we continue to mend our ways so we don’t end up in ambulances again x

11. I find exercise a real chore but I’m so much better when I actually just get on with it. I’ve made it to the blog link up party. Possibly the shortest and worst blog post ever. lol
    Mystery Case helper recently posted..A Mystery Case Confession | Exercising my Options!

Not at all – thanks for making it Raych. I know it’s got to be hard lately as you undertake the sole parent gig for a month. Hope you are getting some opportunities to rest and recover x

12. I’ve never been any good at sporting/athletic pursuits. I can’t catch a ball to save my life, have two left feet, and never managed to work out the whole breathing thing while swimming. So I haven’t done any form of exercise for years.

BUT … hubster bought a treadmill off Gumtree at Easter, for $50. I love it! I’m walking 2 to 3 km per night, and have started jogging for a minute every 5, gradually building up … and I’m losing weight too! It’s set up so I can watch telly while I walk and I can’t believe I’m actually enjoying it ;-)
    Janet @ Middle Aged Mama recently posted..Make Time for Each Other

I think I need to do that myself as it’s too dark to walk at 6am and I don’t have many other opportunities to exercise. Your hubby’s a gem Janet!

13. Tegan says:

I must admit that the thought of exercising instead of sleeping seems ludicrous to me!
    Tegan recently posted..Run Forest Run