Thanks All Round
In my last Thankful Thursday post I shared my goal to be more intentionally grateful every day so I can recognise the positives in life, increase my personal happiness and build my resilience.
Week 1 goal – achieved! I managed to share a thankful every day on social media – check out the proof below:
Considering I’m still under the weather this week with a cold I feel better within myself for taking time out every day to be thankful for all that I have. It’s been surprisingly easy so far but I’m sure that will not always be the case!
Let’s see how I travel in Week 2…
This week I’m also thankful for the wonderful bloggers who link up to my Monday confession linkup and share the comment love.
Every week you come back and make me laugh, think and sometimes cry with your confessions. I love that you are all so giving of yourselves and of your time, to ensure that everyone gets a little bloggy love. You’ve even sometimes filled in as host for me when I’ve been unwell or away!
You are the glue holding this community of confessors together and I want to publicly thank each of you for coming back and playing along. I’m just sorry I can’t get around to all the posts you write during the week – you are quite a prolific bunch!
So hats off to my favourite blogging buddies:
- Tegan from Musings of the Misguided
- Zita from It’s Time
- Raychael from Ms Mystery Case and Agent Mystery Case
- Em from Have a Laugh on Me
- Janet from Middle Aged Mama
- Emma from Five Degrees of Chaos
- Jaz from Red Dolls
- Lydia from Where the Wild Things Were
- Ness from Ness of Boganville
- Aroha from Colours of Sunset
- G from Being Gawee
- And a little shout-out to my husband, Nathan, who played this week via his new blog Smarter Happier!
While I’m at it I also want to shout out to some of my fave fellow linkup hosts:
- Alicia from One Mother Hen (Monday’s Open Slather)
- Eva from The Multitasking Mum (Mummy Mondays)
- Jess from Essentially Jess (Tuesday’s IBOT)
- Trish from My Little Drummer Boys (Wordless Wednesday)
- Rhianna from A Parenting Life (Thankful Thursday)
- Robomum, Musings of the Misguided, Falling Face First, Slap Dash Mama and The Very Inappropriate Blog (The Lounge)
- Grace from With Some Grace (Flog Yo Blog Friday)
As with all these sorts of things I wish I could have included everyone as there are a tonne of blogs I enjoy checking out. One day I will get around to sorting out a blog roll so I can include you all…I promise!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.