Thanks All Round

In my last Thankful Thursday post I shared my goal to be more intentionally grateful every day so I can recognise the positives in life, increase my personal happiness and build my resilience.

Week 1 goal – achieved! I managed to share a thankful every day on social media – check out the proof below:

Considering I’m still under the weather this week with a cold I feel better within myself for taking time out every day to be thankful for all that I have. It’s been surprisingly easy so far but I’m sure that will not always be the case!

Let’s see how I travel in Week 2…

This week I’m also thankful for the wonderful bloggers who link up to my Monday confession linkup and share the comment love.

weekly-linkup

Every week you come back and make me laugh, think and sometimes cry with your confessions. I love that you are all so giving of yourselves and of your time, to ensure that everyone gets a little bloggy love. You’ve even sometimes filled in as host for me when I’ve been unwell or away!

You are the glue holding this community of confessors together and I want to publicly thank each of you for coming back and playing along. I’m just sorry I can’t get around to all the posts you write during the week – you are quite a prolific bunch!

So hats off to my favourite blogging buddies:

While I’m at it I also want to shout out to some of my fave fellow linkup hosts:

As with all these sorts of things I wish I could have included everyone as there are a tonne of blogs I enjoy checking out. One day I will get around to sorting out a blog roll so I can include you all…I promise!

Linking up with Tegan at The Lounge and with Rhianna for Thankful Thursday.

1. This is such a wonderful way to remain grounded and in the moment. I keep a gratitude journal and everyday at dinner we go around the table sharing what we’re grateful and disappointed about. I’ve never really done it on my blog though, it’s a great idea to publicly acknowledge those moments and people who have made a difference xoxox
    Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled recently posted..Eleven | Fifty-Two

2. Thanks for the shout out lovely, I must confess that I must confess is one of my fav link ups!! Yes I’m a dag x
    Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me recently posted..Do you like my muffin? Wordless Wednesday

3. Mwah! Thanks for the love! I’ve seen your everyday grateful posts over the past week, awesome work!
    Emma Fahy Davis recently posted..The Day I Was a Movie Star

4. Lydia C. Lee says:

Oooh, chuffed. I had actually wanted to do the blog roll of all the link ups I enjoyed because of the prompts (for my unimaginative days) and the pressure to make me write at least 2-3 times a week…but it didn’t happen. So I’m very glad you did, as I wanted to add how helpful I found those link ups, in terms of seeing who is doing what (thinking what, talking about what and so on).
    By the way, I went away and you’ve gone from black & white (ish) to fancy colours. Love the new look!!
    Lydia C. Lee recently posted..Conversations with Expectations

I know – Nathan worked wonders in making the blog ‘shine’! And I use certain linkups to help me blog regularly but sometimes it still doesn’t happen!!!

Thanks for the shout out. Agree with Em – I Must Confess is one of my fav linkys. I really should do more linkys but I don’t because I’m a lazy bogan and typically haven’t gotten around to posting today. But I’m consistently lazy so that’s something, right? Ahem…

6. Ahh…some more blogs for me to check out! 🙂
    Psych Babbler recently posted..Thoughts on Grandpa

7. Hope the cold clears up..& thanks for the great list of bloggers & blogs xx
    sevenyearsinglemummy recently posted..This one’s easy..on Thankful Thursday

I’m finally feeling human again, nearly a week on…

Hope you enjoy the blogs – they are all a great read and well worth a look!

8. Tegan says:

Thanks for the love and for joining up with us at The Lounge. I absolutely love I must confess and it was such and honour hosting it.
    Tegan recently posted..Roll Up! Roll Up!

Thanks Tegan. It is so much fun to run so I’m so pleased that you and others enjoy it as much as I do!

9. Jaz says:

Aw, thanks for the shout out chicky. I often read your posts (even if I don’t always comment – naughty naughty!) Your resilience is to be commended as is your determination to not let things get on top of you, you are an inspiration and I love you for it! xx

10. Mystery Case says:

Thanks for the shout out. Thoroughly enjoy linking up with you each Monday. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Mystery Case recently posted..Worth Casing | Leaf Bean Machine | Giveaway

Thanks Raych – I love your blogs although I don’t get to read and comment as much as I would like. Will need to work on that…

11. Gratitude certainly does a lot to lighten the mood, doesn’t it? 😉
    Bethany @ Puzzled No Longer recently posted..On the Move!

It is an amazing gift and a surefire way to make your day lighter and brighter. Thanks so much for stopping by Bethany!

12. Rhianna says:

Thanks for joining in with #thankfulthursday, and for including me in your list. I am just loving your #dailythanks as well. Sending lots of fairy wishes and butterfly kisses your way
    Rhianna recently posted..Thankful Thursday – The Birthday Edition

I’m going to try to join in every week – it is one of my favourite linkups – thanks so much for hosting Rhi!

13. Tash Parker says:

Thankyou so much for reading and leaving me a comment for #thankfulthursday 🙂 I really appreciate it! I haven’t blogged in such a long time I’m trying to get back into the swing of it and realised I hadn’t even read the other links yet *embarrassed face* I’m sorry you’re feeling under the weather, nothing is worse than feeling lousy! I’m hoping to link up again this week 🙂 Thankyou for hosting!
    Tash Xx