I Must Confess…I Feel…
Welcome to the weekly I Must Confess link up where we come clean with our truths, share by linking up and support each other by commenting on each other’s posts. New confessors are always welcome!
As always, you can share a confession, revelation or truth of your own or you can write to a weekly prompt. This week’s prompt is how you feel about yourself right now.
So here goes. I must confess, right now I feel:
- Conflicted. On the one hand I am feeling positive and happy and good about myself. But on the other I’m worried and stressed and busy and anxious.
- Excited. We are off to New Zealand in 42 days!
- Worried. About my boy. He is very stressed and anxious at the moment. He is not coping with the change in routines as we head to the end of the year and is needing lots of extra support and understanding.
- Unprepared. I have nothing ready for Christmas. No presents at all. Plus we are hosting this year and I guess will need to start thinking about that sooner rather than later too…
- Proud. I’m proud of how I got through my depression and anxiety this year. I am still not completely 100% back to normal again but the fact I am looking forward to things again, that shows the progress I have made.
- Positive about my appearance. I’m finally happy with how I look. I regularly get compliments about my appearance and yes, it’s shallow, but I get a kick out of looking good. It wasn’t always that way!
- Lucky. I have pretty much everything I have ever wanted. A loving husband who’s my best friend. Beautiful kids. The house of my dreams. A satisfying job. Supportive friends and family. What more do I need?
- Frustrated. Why won’t anyone buy my Commodore? It’s a great buy – c’mon – someone, somewhere? (Except if you are on an oil rig or out of the country – I don’t want to hear from scammers 😉 )
- Uninspired. For some reason, blogging is not coming easily to me at the moment. I think it’s the busyness of life that’s leaving me exhausted at the end of the day. But I really would love to blog more than once a week!
- Inadequate. I feel I’m being pulled here there and everywhere with the kids and work and everything else. The house is a shambles. It seems that one of those sucky balls that I’m supposed to be juggling are always falling down…
- Tired. Yep, I’m tired. Going to bed late and getting up early will do that to you!
- At peace. Amidst all the busy, I now have a haven here at home and it is peaceful. I love it here. I know I can always soak up the beauty of the bush and it will help centre me again.
How do you feel about yourself and your life right now? Are you conflicted like me? Feel free to share and find comfort in the awesome community that comes together every week to confess!
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt!
Next week’s prompt – share a post about time. It can be about a good or bad time, about being on time (or not!) or about the passing of time. Anything to do with time!