Wordless Wednesday: Spoilt

I received an unexpected surprise on the weekend.

2013-09-10 18.35.15

For no reason whatsoever.

2013-09-10 18.41.47

From this dapper husband of mine.

2013-09-08 10.40.53

It’s so lovely to be spoilt for absolutely no reason at all.

Or should I be worried????

MLDB-Blog-Button-1

Linking up to Trish’s Wordless Wednesday – happy hump day everyone!

1. Me says:

What a lovely gift !!!!
    HAve the best day !
    Me
    Me recently posted..A Long Overdue Post

It was rather thoughtful of Nathan! We went to a wedding last weekend and he bought it to match my dress – very unexpected, which made it all the more special…

2. Just lovely, Kirsty. How wonderful is you husband to surprise you like that – you should definitely keep him!

3. lady daa doo says:

Beautiful gift! What a thoughtful hubby! I have forwarded this post to my husband’s facebook 🙂
    lady daa doo recently posted..A Place to Heal and Love

4. Beautiful Kirsty! What a lovely “for no reason” surprise 🙂

It did coincide with a wedding that we were attending, but it was lovely to receive something out of the blue – very unexpected!

5. No don’t be worried, you are amazing, for all that you do for your kids, your husband, your family, bloggers, it’s nice to get a surprise! Looking quite dapper there for sure, wish my hubby would suit up every now and then!
    Emily @ Have a laugh on me recently posted..Butter wouldn’t melt in their mouths – Wordless Wednesday

I think every man looks to their advantage in a suit – I don’t agree with everything that Barney from HIMYM does but he is right to suit up at every opportunity!

6. Lisa Wood says:

Its gorgeous…and its a gift from the heart so there is no reason to be worried.
    He sure is a keeper 🙂
    Lisa Wood recently posted..Wordless Wednesday Rock Pools

Thanks Lisa. He did go to a bit of effort – he even matched it to the dress I had picked out to attend a wedding last week. I was pretty impressed with that!

7. It is a gorgeous gift for a gorgeous lady! (although just quietly, I’d be saying, “What did he do!?” if it was my hubby!) 😉 x
    Aroha @ Colours of Sunset recently posted..Wordless Wednesday : A New Logo

8. That kind of surprise is always the best!
    Becky from BeckyandJames.com recently posted..Gorillas at Mogo Zoo | Wordless Wednesday

9. Alicia says:

What a beautiful surprise. I am sure he just remembered how awesome you are, and decided to spoil you 🙂
    Alicia recently posted..Spanish blue bells

10. Oh thats beautiful! What a lovely gift!!!

WW visiting!
    Yvette @ Little Bento Blog recently posted..Quesadilla in our lunches

It was a lovely thoughtful surprise Yvette – especially as those unexpected things don’t often happen after nearly 13 years of marriage!

11. Kerry-Anne says:

What a lovely necklace. Enjoy the surprise,remember husbands can be just as thoughtful as wives with no ulterior motive . 🙂
    Kerry-Anne recently posted..Motivaton -warm up exercise

12. Rita says:

No, don’t be worry and enjoy it! It’s absolutely gorgeous!
    Rita recently posted..Meet my new idol: Kate Forsyth