I Must Confess…My Most Controversial Post
Hello there! I hope the weekend has treated you well and left you ready to get into a new week.
We’re aiming to start the week off with a bang today on I Must Confess by sharing our most controversial posts.
Some people thrive on writing controversial material and love the battle of opinions that come from that. Others, like me, aren’t so sold on putting our opinions out there and waiting for the masses to attack.
If you are like me, and avoid confrontation like the plague, there wouldn’t be too many controversial posts to choose from. However, I have written a handful of opinion posts in my time like this one as part of the Problogger 31 days to build a better blog challenge and this one in my fight against cuts to education funding.
But I have chosen this post to share today as it really has been my most controversial post to date. It attracted my very first negative comment and led to a few discussions at the time on social media.
Do you have a controversial post to share? Go on, be brave and put it out there again for more comment and attention. Isn’t that why we write these posts in the first place?
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt!
Next week’s prompt – let’s talk first loves – share your tales of young love!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.