I Must Confess…My Biggest Regret
Welcome ‘truthers for another week of confessions and revelations – Mondays just come around all too quickly these days!
In the spirit of confessing you can link up your own confession or you can write to the weekly prompt. This week’s prompt asks you to share your biggest regret.
Is there something you always wanted to do but never have?
Is there an action or inaction that you’d love to go back in time to change?
Do you wish you had have done things differently or acted in a different way?
I share my biggest regret in the vlog below. BTW it may have been slightly illegal to have vlogged while driving, although I’m not whether there is an actual law or not against that…
As always, feel free to link up an old or new confession. It doesn’t have to relate to the prompt, it just serves as a helping hand if you want to take the plunge but have nothing of your own to confess.
Sadly, I always seem to have something to confess….over to you guys to make me feel a little less alone!
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt!
Next week’s prompt – link up your most controversial post!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.