I Must Confess…I’m Sometimes a Little Humorous
Welcome to another Monday! For me, I’m looking forward to a week at home with my family as we head into the last week of school holidays. We are not going away anywhere and have no real set plans except for one rule – to have fun!
In the words of Barney Stinson:
For those of you not sharing my enthusiasm for the coming week, we have just the thing for you. I Must Confess this week is all about sharing our funny and humorous posts. Nothing like starting the week with a laugh to make it a little more bearable 🙂
To kick things off I’m linking up a post that I can laugh at a year down the track but, at the time, it was far from funny to me!
So do you have a funny post to share? Or something else to confess? Join in, link up, share the comment love and join the awesome community that is I Must Confess.
I will leave you with another very relevant quote from the great Barney Stinson:
Stay awesome my friends, stay awesome!
Are you going to confess this week?
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt!
Next week’s prompt – share the soundtrack of your life. Which 10 songs represent YOU?