Wordless Wednesday – Discovering the Neighbourhood

On the weekend we enjoyed a family walk around our new neighbourhood.

2013-08-25 09.56.17

Do you know it is a very easy 7 minute walk from our house to the local park?

2013-08-25 10.03.40

2013-08-25 10.06.41

2013-08-25 10.23.07

While we were there we also enjoyed meandering around the duckpond too…

2013-08-25 10.23.27

2013-08-25 10.27.49

2013-08-25 10.38.47

It was a lovely walk on a lovely day. Let’s hope we can make it a regular ramble!

2013-08-25 10.30.42

My favourite people in the entire universe!

MLDB-Blog-Button-1

Linking up with Trish for Wordless Wednesday

1. Neets says:

What a fabulous park and just 7 minutes away? That’s handy

2. lady daa doo says:

Geez it’s been such good weather. Perfect for exploring the new neighbourhood. That park is so close and will be perfect for the kids.
    lady daa doo recently posted..Nerd Infestation

3. Mrs BC says:

What a beautiful place to walk in!
    x
    Mrs BC recently posted..5 things I do not like.

It is a lovely area – the pond and the park are perfect for kids. I think we will be spending quite a lot of time there…

4. How lovely that you have a great park nearby!
    Lisa@RandomActsOfZen recently posted..Disco Bowling

It was a lovely and unexpected surprise to find it – just made a great house and location even more great for us!

5. Looks like a great place to live!
    Yvette @ Little Bento Blog recently posted..Japanese Chicken Yakitori Recipe

6. Now that is score Kirst!! AWESOME – and ducks too! x
    Emily @ Have a laugh on me recently posted..On being a mother to five for the weekend – Wordless Wednesday

I know – this place just gets better and better. I think I’ll have to restrain myself from blogging about it all the time!!!

7. Trish says:

Gorgeous pics.
    I really miss not having a park to walk too – can’t wait for Spring to start driving and just visiting parks 🙂
    Trish recently posted..Wordless Wednesday : I can show you a Thing or 2

I hope it warms up your way soon Trish. The weather has been glorious on the coast, spring has certainly sprung early here, and it’s really lifted my mood!

8. Alicia says:

What is fantastic is being able to appreciate and walk through it in the changing seasons, always something new to see. A bonus with the playground too and being so close 🙂
    Alicia recently posted..Flowering broad beans

9. Lisa Wood says:

Now that would be so very handy! Love the idea of having a park so close by 🙂
    Lisa Wood recently posted..Wordless Wednesday Car Sickness

10. Leovi says:

Very funny, yes, sure you have a good time, great tour! Nice pictures!