I Must Confess…Unloved Posts
Welcome to another round of revelations, care of the homemade confessional, I Must Confess.
As always you are invited to share your own confession or join in with the weekly prompt if you are looking for some extra inspiration.
This week’s prompt asks you to share an unloved post. A post where the views or the comment love, for whatever reason, just didn’t happen.
It could have been early in your blogging journey before you found your feet and regular readers. It could have been a post that just did not resonate with the masses. It could have just been a bad day for you.
Who knows the exact reason, but very blogger will have a post (or quite a few, in my case :)) where the love just didn’t flow.
And it can really hurt. I know how much effort I place into my posts, so when you hear crickets when you tenderly deliver a post to the blogosphere, it can really get to you.
But never fear. It’s time for us all to share the posts that failed to shine the first time around and receive some much overdue comment love.
So are you in?
Link up your unloved post, or any confession that you care to share, and enjoy the community that just can’t help themselves from coming back for their weekly dose of over-sharing!
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– We’re always open to suggestions for the weekly prompt!
Next week’s prompt – if you’re game, come clean with your most embarrassing social faux pas…
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.