I Must Confess…when no-one’s around…
Hey there! How are you going today? Ready to make some juicy confessions? Or at the very least, read some juicy confessions?
Today’s prompt asks you to share what you do when you think no-one’s looking. I suspect there is a WHOLE lot of juicy fodder there, don’t you?
I do quite a few things when I think no-one’s looking and I’m not proud of most of them. But this link-up is all about being honest and confessing to our deepest secrets, so here goes – my top 5 things that I do when I think no-one is looking…
1. I bite my nails – I even bite the skin around them. It’s a disgusting habit that has haunted me my whole life but I can’t seem to shake it. If you have any good ideas that might help me finally beat it, I’m all ears!
2. I have been known to pick my nose. I know, eek. But sometimes blowing your nose doesn’t get all the dry stuff out and you just have to get a tissue and “pick a winner”. It’s not an everyday occurrence but I have been known to “have a go” when no-one’s looking.
3. I’m probably not the only one who will adjust my daks when I think I’m unobserved. C’mon, I think we’ve all had to pull out wedgies caused by wearing pantyhose or by wearing our “fancy” underwear. Sometimes you just have to relieve the odd scratch as well – I dare you to tell me otherwise!
4. I check out myself in the mirror when I think no-one’s looking. I get really self conscious if I’m caught checking myself out – maybe people will think I love myself sick or something? Which is bizarre because I secretly envy those that have the balls to sort out their hair and make up in the lifts at work – it really is a practical way to make sure you’re looking semi-decent, isn’t it?
5. I’ll catch up on dodgy internet links when I think no-one (especially my husband!) is not looking. I’m talking the linkbait sites that tell you which latest celebrity is in rehab or pregnant or cheating on their significant other. I’m not proud of my weakness but I just can’t help myself – I just NEED to know!
So there you have it. You now know what I get up to when I think no-one is looking. What do you get up to? Are you game enough to share? Or do you have something else to confess?
C’mon, join in the confession fun – you know you want to!
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
Next week’s prompt – let’s share our celebrity crushes!