I Must Confess…Revisiting My Bad Habits
Welcome to the weekly I Must Confess linkup!
Every Monday I encourage us all to get stuff off our chests and make our confessions. To make it a little less ‘scary’ I also set a weekly prompt which you can choose to use if you are stumped or reluctant to make an individual confession of your own. It’s a little bit of fun and really not that intimidating so feel free to join in and share a little bit of yourself with like-minded confessors like me!
This week we are asked to share our bad habits. We all have them. Some may not be as utterly annoying or embarrassing as others, but if we are truly honest with ourselves we’d be able to come up with at least one habit that we would secretly like to change.
This is not the first time I have confessed to my bad habits and sadly, I still have the same bad habits, nearly 2 years on – so much for working on them and getting better!
I am linking up my original post today (a vlog, no less!) but if you are not able to view it, my three bad habits are:
1. Biting my nails – my nails are particularly bad at the moment, even worse than they were back then…
2. Looking away when speaking – I’m getting better at this one but I will still look away sometimes to gather my thoughts. It’s not that I’m disinterested, truly, it’s just I find it easier to look away sometimes during a conversation.
3. Interrupting others – I don’t do this all the time but sometimes it’s hard to wait for people to finish – I do get a little bit excited at times. Just like a little bear that I know who is also known for interrupting…I obviously have a lot to answer for!
So what bad habits do you need to own up to? Or do you have something else to get off your chest? Either way, you’ve come to the right place!
And, before you go, I’d welcome any prompts for future weeks. I’d love to know what you would love to cover as a topic on I Must Confess. Get your thinking caps on and leave your ideas in a comment below!
– I Must Confess is a link up that runs every Monday and remains live for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new, we’re not fussy around here.
– Feel free to go with the prompt for the week or add your own confession, whatever suits.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
Next week’s prompt – what has been your best experience ever? Thanks to Jen for this prompt!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.