It’s award season around the blogosphere and I’ve been shown some love – yay!
Lisa from MummyManifesto has kindly bestowed upon me a Liebster Award and as part of the deal, I need to answer the following questions she has posed. So here goes:
1. The worst “compliment” you have ever received?
I was once told that I had “an athletic body” by a salesperson in a fashion store (i.e. I had no boobs). Yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious there!
2. Your favourite midnight snack?
I don’t actually snack at midnight but I suppose I would go for chocolate if I ever felt the urge.
3. The hardest thing about blogging is?
Finding the golden triangle – the happy place where opportunity, inspiration and time come together in a beautiful bloggy heaven!
4. The one character trait you hope to pass onto your child/ren?
Positivity. I want them to always look forward to tomorrow and look on the bright side of life.
5. Favourite birthday celebration so far?
My 20th birthday was awesome. I threw a party at home and had the best night with my best friends talking and drinking and eating my mum’s homemade spaghetti bolognaise. It was perfect.
6. The one character trait you hope your partner passes onto your child/ren
Good sportsmanship. My husband is the fairest person I know and I would love for my children to grow up without a win at all costs attitude.
7. One bad habit you wish you could get rid of?
8. Camping or Hotel?
Hotel. I can’t do real camping. I could do civilised camping (in a fully serviced park, in a cabin) but otherwise, hand me my complimentary slippers and robe.
9. Name one blogger you want to meet in real life and why?
I want to meet Emily from Have a Laugh On Me in real life. I have a feeling we’d have awesome, awesome fun together!
10. Your signature dish in the kitchen?
Hahaha. Is this a joke question? No? Okay, does oven baked pies and chips count? That’s certainly the dish that makes my son happy!
11. Your most treasured possession?
I think it would be a gold ringlet pendant that my husband once gave me – he said it reminded him of my curly hair so I really treasure what that means to me.
From what I understand, I now tag some of my favourite bloggers and pose some questions of my own…OMG the pressure…
So stand to attention:
I would love to read your responses to the following questions:
1. Favourite TV show?
2. Real book or ebook?
3. Ultimate holiday destination?
4. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
5. Are you a cat or a dog person?
6. I am awesome because…
7. Any regrets?
8. First car?
9. iThings or Android?
10. Favourite pastime?
11. What do you love best about blogging?
Phew. That was surprisingly hard!
Sharing the love and linking up with Jess for IBOT.
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.