Wordless Wednesday – Our South Coast Jaunt

Last Saturday my husband and I took a day trip down to the NSW south coast.

We enjoyed a second breakfast in Wollongong, while taking in these amazing views:

IMG_1208

IMG_1210

IMG_1209

Our purpose for our rare day out together was to check out a potential plan for our new home.

We don’t look too impressed in this shot but I think we found it!

IMG_1226

Linking up with Trish and with Bree for Wordless Wednesday.

MLDB-Blog-Button-1  Twinkle in the Eye

Happy Hump Day everyone!

1. Nathan says:

You took a photo of me without my permission! How rude! 😉 (In the interest of full disclosure, I also took many photos that day, but all of them were secret shots of Kirsty at inopportune times!)
    Nathan recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Kokoda

2. Thea says:

Looks like it was a lovely day out, and successful too…win! 🙂
    Thea recently posted..a Snap – Wordless Wednesday

It was successful on all counts. We found a viable plan, we had a day out together and we had some fun – you can’t beat that!

3. Cathy says:

I love all things to do with building and houses. Throw in breakfast and great views and you’re definitely on a winner!
    Cathy recently posted..Essentials of Life

So do I Cathy. I used to just go out and look at display homes for fun. And it was fun until it got all serious and symbolised the investment of a truckload of cash!

4. How exciting a new home! And what a great excuse for a day out!
    Annaleis from Teapots and Tractors recently posted..{Wordless Wednesday} School Bag Centre Update

5. Emily says:

How cool to get to see a recent photo of you, looking great! And I love the bathroom, all seems very modern! A day out without kids, bet it was amazing x
    Emily recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – you can take the girl out of the country – but you can’t take the country out of the girl

The hair was a bit worse for wear but I think the weight loss hits me more when I see photos of myself, rather than just looking at my reflection in a mirror – I still need to get used to the ‘new’ me. And it WAS a great day – just being together, without interruption, was amazing!

6. Trish says:

Great idea for a day out and a place to plan.

Thanks for linking up
    Trish recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ Baby Angus

It was a bit of an impromptu day out but we loved every minute of it – I can’t remember the last road trip I took without kids – ah, the serenity…

After the extreme heat of the day before it was beautiful to have some cooler, more overcast weather – the water looked very striking that day!

7. Lisa says:

Hi Kirsty (& Nathan)great wordless wednesday shots. You both look very serious taking selfies in the bathroom! ha ha Looks like the house is a winner..Aren’t kid free days such a boost to the system!
    Lisa recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

Kid free days are very good for the soul Lisa. We do look rather serious in that shot and it was completely unintentional – I wanted to take a shot of the vanity but really couldn’t do it without getting our reflections as well!

8. Alison says:

Bathroom looks nice!
    Alison recently posted..Jan 23: Who is the cheekiest?

It actually was a very neat bathroom. The whole house was simple and stylish and not over the top – I like it that way!

9. Shelly says:

My favourite is the third pic. Beautiful!
    Shelly recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Mmm…Muffins!

10. Grace says:

Oh, exciting times for you guys! Look forward to hearing about the house plans! x
    Grace recently posted..Baby, you can drive my car…

Good to hear Grace – I’m sure there will be quite a few more posts in me before this house building business is over and done with!

11. Alicia says:

Cool that you found a plan you can work with. I love the view in the third photo, oh and look theres Nathan!
    Alicia recently posted..Apricot Nectar