Wordless Wednesday – Holiday Snaps

I miss my holiday already! Linking up with Trish from My Little Drummers Boys for Wordless Wednesday.

1. Oh it just looks so serene. I wish I was there too!
    Misha – TheBlingBuoy recently posted..Wordless Wednesdays: notes from the desk of Garfield

2. Cathy says:

Looks like a lovely and relaxing place to stay. I could do with a holiday somewhere sunny and warm 🙂
    Cathy recently posted..Nuffnang Blogopolis – Spoongate

Cathy, it was a great location for a quick break away, although I could have done with a much longer holiday there! Maybe next time…

3. Debyl1 says:

Absolutely beautiful.Thankyou for sharing.xx

I’m glad I was able to capture a little glimpse of the absolute beauty that is the NSW south coast. I can’t wait to go back and explore some more!

4. Holiday snaps just make you say “Aaaah”, don’t they!
    Remembering the relaxation.
    Great photos, Kirsty 🙂
    Tracey @ Bliss Amongst Chaos recently posted..Wordless Wednesday : Heritage

Thanks Tracey. I was surprised by how well some of the photos actually turned out as I am not known to be much of a photographer… 😉 I’m holding onto that sense of relaxation for as long as I can!

5. Where abouts was this Kirsty? I love looking back at holiday pictures, it takes me back there, and then I get itchy feet and want to go back hehe
    Ree @ Little Aussie Travellers recently posted..Travel Quotes to Inspire You..

6. I love holiday photos, and I take pictures of rocks too! Just like Ree (above) I’m also wondering where these were taken.
    Mum of Adult Kids recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: A move in pictures

We spent a long weekend in Gerroa on the south coast of NSW, just south of Kiama. It was a great spot, so picturesque and relaxing and quiet. I can fully recommend it for a break away from the rat race!

7. Tamara says:

Looks like a lovely holiday. Photos are great
    Tamara recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 3 July

8. Born27 says:

What a beautiful scenery and this place is so refreshing. Thanks for sharing these stunning photos with us and i’m looking forward on your next post!
    Born27 recently posted..video conference software

9. Tegan says:

We’re off for a beach holiday this weekend and I cannot wait!
    Tegan recently posted..Chance Encounters Part 4

1. December 9, 2013

[…] the time we went to Gerroa for a family getaway with the rest of the immediate Russell […]