Wordless Wednesday – My Tap Reminds Me Of…

Feel free to make what you will of the tap in my ensuite bathroom.

For me it’s a mix of War of the Worlds meets Where Did I Come From?

What say you?

1. Trish says:

A very unique tap indeed Kirsty
    Trish recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ Deep secrets

Unique, different – yes that it exactly what it is! I’m slowly getting used to it but I’ll have to do a post on the new house and all the quirky parts of it, as the tap is only one example – you should see the showerheads…

2. Kelly says:

Looks like the Octanauts submarine.
    Kelly recently posted..A Colour: Green

Kelly, it does, doesn’t it? Maybe I should be asking Barnacle, Peso and Kwasi for help next time I need it, perhaps they are hiding in there somewhere!

3. Tamara says:

Oh my that is an unusual shaped tap
    Tamara recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 2 May

Oh, it is! I had to take a double take when I first saw it and I still haven’t figured out how to use it properly yet!

4. Misha says:

I think it’s very stylish & makes mine look really boring now lol!
    Misha recently posted..Wordless Wednesdays: tomato tomato

I think it is a little funky and stylish too but I’m not sure I would have gone with that style myself if I had have had the choice. Sometimes boring is more user-friendly and practical, if a little less interesting!

5. carmen says:

Almost Art Deco there… intriguing! 😀

I agree – I actually think it is a little funky but it isn’t the most practical tap in the universe.

You have to move the top bit around in a circular motion to control temperature and pressure and I never get it right – I’m having to get used to washing my teeth with warm water because I can’t get the temperature bit right!!!!

6. Born27 says:

It’s pretty sexy. Where did I come from!
    Born27 recently posted..Video Conferencing Hardware

7. Maryden25 says:

LOL. Sperm statue isn’t it? But I sees it a ufo ship that will invade Los Angeles. Then the marines will come and save us. 🙂
    Maryden25 recently posted..Kenoza Coffee Coupon

It could definitely be a UFO ship – and it would definitely invade Los Angeles because isn’t that what happens in all the movies? Hoping the Marines would be up for the challenge, who knows what the aliens would be like inside it!

8. Heidi19 says:

It is pretty cool and i love the design it so unique. Thanks for sharing this with us Kirsty and i’m looking forward on your next post!
    Heidi19 recently posted..Arowana – a prized investment catch or …

Unique is definitely a word for it Heidi – at least it made for an interesting Wordless Wednesday post!