I Must Confess – Festy v Festive
Hi all, welcome to my 5th vlog confession as part of the I Must Confess linkup.
This week, I am confessing to feeling festy rather than festive. There is too much going on at the moment, I’m struggling to keep up and, as a consequence, my christmas mojo has vanished. I really do hope I am not the only one feeling slightly overwhelmed by all the obligations of the season – please tell me you feel it too?
Despite feeling less than enthused we did put up the christmas tree on December 1 – it is small but that has proved a real asset this year as it is easier for the kids to decorate and has been able to be placed out of the busy little hands of one Miss Delilah Bear!
Just so you know, I’m joining in with Lisa over at Life As We Know It for Oh Christmas Tree 2011 – maybe it will help restore my christmas mojo? Feel free to link up a post about your christmas tree over there as well!
So, you know what to do. Please let me know I am not the only one feeling a teeny bit over christmas already! Leave a comment, or better yet, link to your own confession – getting things off your chest will make you feel better, I promise!
– I Must Confess is a link up that will be happening every Sunday – a bit of a homage to my Catholic upbringing, in fact!
– The link will be live from 10pm Saturday night for the whole week.
– You can link up something old or new as long as it relates to a confession of some kind, the revelation of an embarrassing secret, or getting something completely silly off your chest.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– The linky is meant to be fun so please remember that and respect others – hopefully we can all have a little fun with this as we go along.
– You don’t have to be my friend to play along but it’s always nice to make new friends, isn’t it?
So watch my vlog, linkup your confession and go forth and comment on the other brave souls looking to cleanse themselves this Sunday!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.