I Must Confess…Teenage Infatuations
Hi again, welcome to another week of “the whole truth and nothing but the truth”, that is I Must Confess!
This week I have taken some inspiration from last week’s confession by Shelly at Tropical Mum and have decided to bare all about my teenage infatuations.
And, despite rain induced crazy hair frizz, I have again recorded my confession via vlog – go on, check it out, you know you want to!
For those of you wondering, “who the heck are these people?”, here’s some photos for you to enjoy…
So, now I’ve shared my teenage infatuations, why don’t you share yours? Or you can share anything else if you like, it’s completely up to you! Here’s some more info if you are keen to join in with my homemade confessional…
– I Must Confess is a link up that will be happening every Sunday – a bit of a homage to my Catholic upbringing, in fact!
– The link will be live from 10pm Saturday night through to 11.59pm Monday night.
– You can link up something old or new as long as it relates to a confession of some kind, the revelation of an embarrassing secret, or getting something completely silly off your chest.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– The linky is meant to be fun so please remember that and respect others – hopefully we can all have a little fun with this as we go along.
– You don’t have to be my friend to play along but it’s always nice to make new friends, isn’t it?
So watch my vlog, linkup your confession and go forth and comment on the other brave souls looking to cleanse themselves this Sunday!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.