I Must Confess – I Have No Idea What I’m Doing!
Welcome to my first ever meme/blog hop/link up! I am extremely excited and nervous to be finally doing this – but doing “this” I certainly am!
I must confess that I have no real idea what I am doing but I am hoping to wing it and work it out as I go along!
As you may know, I may be a geek in training but I have absolutely no technological nous, so it has been a big step for me to organise a button, create the link up and have a go at my first vlog.
Yes, you’ve heard it right, I have vlogged about having no idea about holding a meme/blog hop/link up – so go on and check it out (please be kind – yes, I do blink a lot, I close my eyes way too much and, yes, I am in my dressing gown and pj’s…!)
Now, go on and check out the other confessions – I am going to be optimistic and plan for at least one other person to link up!
– I Must Confess is a link up that will be happening every Sunday – a bit of a homage to my Catholic upbringing, in fact!
– The link will be live from 10pm Saturday night through to 11.59pm Monday night.
– You can link up something old or new as long as it relates to a confession of some kind, the revelation of an embarrassing secret, or getting something completely silly off your chest.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– The linky is meant to be fun so please remember that and respect others – hopefully we can all have a little fun with this as we go along.
– You don’t have to be my friend to play along but it’s always nice to make new friends, isn’t it?
So watch my virgin vlog, linkup your confession and go forth and comment on the other brave souls looking to cleanse themselves this Sunday!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.