I Must Confess…Bad Habits
Welcome to another edition of I Must Confess. This week, I am confessing some of my bad habits – only some, mind you, better leave some in reserve for another time (and let’s face, I can’t be the only one with more than a few, can I?)
Anyway, as is fast becoming tradition, I have vlogged my confession – check it out to find out 3 of my worst bad habits.
So, now I have again successfully overshared with the world, feel free to share something you might need to get off your chest. You’ll feel better afterwards, I promise!
– I Must Confess is a link up that will be happening every Sunday – a bit of a homage to my Catholic upbringing, in fact!
– The link will be live from 10pm Saturday night through to 11.59pm Monday night.
– You can link up something old or new as long as it relates to a confession of some kind, the revelation of an embarrassing secret, or getting something completely silly off your chest.
– Please go forth and share the comment love – it is bloggy crack after all!
– The linky is meant to be fun so please remember that and respect others – hopefully we can all have a little fun with this as we go along.
– You don’t have to be my friend to play along but it’s always nice to make new friends, isn’t it?
So watch my vlog, linkup your confession and go forth and comment on the other brave souls looking to cleanse themselves this Sunday!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.