Things I Know About Stuff
After a self-imposed meme sabbatical I’m back this week linking up with Shae from Yay For Home for the things I know.
* I know my baby has been really sick with a chest infection and is still not well. She has lacked an appetite and has lost some weight – my beautiful pudgy bubby has fewer rolls now….
* I know I hate watching a really sick child with THOSE eyes which beg you to make them feel better. I hate feeling helpless and not having the power to make my mummy cuddles take the pain away.
* I’m relieved that she finally seems to be on the mend – she even tried to steal food off her brother and sister’s plates last night, a sure sign that Delilah is feeling better!
* I know she has passed on her sickness to the rest of the family. My husband has been off work for the past two days and I have woken up today sounding like a man!
* I know it puts me out when my husband is home on my one day off for the week. I know I should enjoy having some extra time with him but, c’mon, it is my only day that I can guarantee some blog posts and if he’s home I’m going to have to spend time with him instead!
* I’m currently writing this while I wait in the pediatric outpatients clinic at Maitland Hospital while I wait to see an Autism Advisor about accessing funding for Matilda.
* I know we are doing the best we can for her but the diagnosis and what it means for her still hurts me deeply.
* I know my son amazed me last week by totally getting into ice skating – he loved it so much he didn’t want to leave and I could only get him to come home after promising we would all come ice skating in the holidays.
* I know that we will be busy these upcoming holidays with all the activities the kids have requested!
That’s what I know about all sorts of stuff this week. Go on over to Yay For Home and see what everyone else knows this week!