Things I know on Flog Yo Blog Friday!

FYBF

As usual, I know heaps of stuff – most of it useless, but nonetheless I know that:

• I have had a little bit of blogger’s block this week. I have started to write a few posts but for one reason or another I haven’t been happy with them – hoping to publish something, to my satisfaction, in time for the weekend.
  • I am lazy.  Not only do I do the minimum amount of work required around the house (I do work 4 days but I probably could do more around the house…), I am flogging the one post on 2 blogs this week – so, so very lazy of me…
  • I have a guardian angel in the shape of my mother-in-law. Not only did she attend 2 school functions for me this week (meanwhile I had to work – don’t you just hate the end of the financial year?) but she stopped by one day and actually washed my dishes for me. How cool is that? Before you ask, no, she is not available for loan.
  • My kids got excellent mid-year reports and are absolutely busting for the school holidays to start – should be an interesting and busy couple of weeks!
  • I really needed a cut and style so I went to the hairdressers today – I am a fan of getting my hair straightened but I still don’t know if I like the colour (it is very dark for me). What say you?

My new 'do!

So now you are clear on what I know, go and check out all the other things that people know over at Yay for Home and then visit Where’s My Glow to read all the other blogs being flogged this Friday.  Have a great weekend everybody!

1. Shae says:

It doesn’t make you lazy it makes you a clever sharer of your blog 😉

• admin says:

Thanks Shae, that’s the way I’d like to look at it but I do often try to find the easiest way to do things and it’s not always for the purest of reasons! Really enjoying linking up to Things I Know each week, thanks for hosting!

2. Tiff says:

I think it looks lovely!
    Yay for mil who are helpful and for good school reports.

• admin says:

Thanks for the positive feedback on the ‘do! And yes, big, big yays for nice and helpful mils (I am so lucky with mine!) and for good school reports. Very proud of my kidlets so far this year!

3. Let’s call it good time management! 🙂

4. katepickle says:

Oh loving your new do… wish I was brave enough to go that short! And I am so envious of your MIL… I have two and neither of them are helpful! LOL

• admin says:

Oh, thanks Kate! I cut my hair that short soon after the arrival of Miss 1 (I can’t stand babies eating, pulling or playing with my hair – weird, but true!) but I have never been this dark before. Will be washing it everyday to get it to lighten up, still looks strange to me and the family. And I count my blessings every day to have scored such a wonderful mother-in-law – couldn’t ask for better!

5. I seriously understand blogger’s block. Some weeks are just like that. You are totally lucky with the MIL thing!

• admin says:

Thanks Deb, this week was definitely one of those weeks, but I finally did get a post out about my progress (or lack thereof!) with SITS 31 days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. Hoping this coming week will flow a little easier for me! And yes, I know I’m lucky with my MIL – she rocks!