Things I know on Flog Yo Blog Friday!
As usual, I know heaps of stuff – most of it useless, but nonetheless I know that:
- I have had a little bit of blogger’s block this week. I have started to write a few posts but for one reason or another I haven’t been happy with them – hoping to publish something, to my satisfaction, in time for the weekend.
- I am lazy. Not only do I do the minimum amount of work required around the house (I do work 4 days but I probably could do more around the house…), I am flogging the one post on 2 blogs this week – so, so very lazy of me…
- I have a guardian angel in the shape of my mother-in-law. Not only did she attend 2 school functions for me this week (meanwhile I had to work – don’t you just hate the end of the financial year?) but she stopped by one day and actually washed my dishes for me. How cool is that? Before you ask, no, she is not available for loan.
- My kids got excellent mid-year reports and are absolutely busting for the school holidays to start – should be an interesting and busy couple of weeks!
- I really needed a cut and style so I went to the hairdressers today – I am a fan of getting my hair straightened but I still don’t know if I like the colour (it is very dark for me). What say you?
So now you are clear on what I know, go and check out all the other things that people know over at Yay for Home and then visit Where’s My Glow to read all the other blogs being flogged this Friday. Have a great weekend everybody!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.