Things I Know
Oh, I know so many things this week – so many more than last week, which seems like a year ago right now!
So the things I know this week (and I warn you they are not fun or upbeat or light…sorry…)
* I know I have had a shocker of a week. I know that next week has to be better!
* I now know my beautiful Miss 5 has Aspergers Disorder which lies on the high-functioning end of the autism spectrum.
* I am still in pain from the diagnosis but I know that I will work through it and we will be able to help her be the amazing person she is destined to be.
* I should have pre-warned my son about the big surprise we had for him today (a piano of his very own, in his room). I know that he loves pianos but he loves the security of his room even more. I should not have changed things around without consulting him (you would think that he was 17 instead of 7, honestly…!)
* I know Miss 1 is not a well girl. She has been home from daycare all week and had to have nose and throat swabs today for whooping cough and influenza. I hate seeing my little baby so very unwell.
* I know I am INSANELY jealous of everyone at Blogopolis this weekend. I would have loved to have been there and will definitely try my hardest to be there for the next blogging spectacular. Although, given the week I have had, it is probably all for the best!
My eternal gratitude to Daisy Roo and Two for taking over from Shae at Yay for Home and hosting this week’s Things I Know. And one last thing I know? I will certainly be a bit more upbeat and fun next week, I promise!