Things I Know
I’m linking up with Shae from Yay For Home again this week – I must say I have so much fun sitting down each Friday and evaluating all the things I know – it’s getting quite addictive!
So the things I know this week:
* I am over this weather. Seriously. I am sitting in a cold house with no dry wood for the fire and an air-conditioning unit that keeps shorting out and I bet the rain will intensify just when I need to do the school run. Oh, Mother Nature, you are a cruel, cruel mistress this week!
* Miss 1 is a grandparent magnet. While out at the shops this morning she nearly wrangled herself 6 new sets of grandparents – they loved her. She had them all wrapped around her little finger – little cheeky-chopper!
* I have reacquainted my adult self with the absolute deliciousness of Smith’s chips sandwiches. Original crinkle-cut chips, fresh bread, butter, hot cup of tea….yes…it was YUM!
* I had a day off work yesterday for my mental and physical health. And I know it was the right thing to do even though I could have gone to work but knew I needed some time away.
* It is expensive to have days off work – it was the first day of the Target Toy Sale and I got a few things for christmas…let’s just say that Santa will be quite popular with my kiddies this year!
* I am sad that Downtown Abbey has finished but I am very excited to know that new episodes of Castle are going to be finally aired. If you haven’t watched this show yet, do it, it is funny, witty, clever and romantic. Yes, it is a police procedural but it is not your normal cop show – watch it, it’s definitely worth staying up for on a Sunday night.
Thanks to Shae for yet again allowing us all to reflect on what we know each week. If you have a bit of spare time over the weekend go and check out all the other Things I Know posts too.
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.