Things I Know
I’m linking up with Shae from Yay For Home again this week after having to pass on linking up last week due to being away from home (and from Internet access – I survived, barely…)
So the things I know this week:
* I know I am a day late. I am beginning to be perennially late for everything which pains me greatly as I am not a tardy creature by nature. Hopefully I will find those missing time management skills sometime soon before it does my head in.
* I know I will be happy to see school go back after this weekend. It’s not that I don’t enjoy my kids but in this household we all need the routine that only school can bring. Although I won’t be so pleased to go back to the grind of ironing school clothes and making lunches each night…
* I am struggling to keep up with everything in the blogosphere. I try to read a variety of blogs and comment where I can and get on Twitter and update Facebook and muck about on Google+ (I still have no idea what I’m doing there!) but then I don’t get to write posts myself.
* I am physically exhausted from working through most of the holidays and staying up late to keep up with blogging stuff. I have to start looking after myself else I’ll continue to get these horrible cold sores and have to start wearing a paper bag over my head!
* I know my husband looks cool in his new glasses. They are thick and black but do actually suit him. Think a cross between Clark Kent and Leonard from the Big Bang Theory…except my husband’s blonde…just trust me, they look ubercool!
Thanks to Shae for yet again allowing us all to reflect on what we know each week. If you have a bit of spare time over the weekend go and check out all the other Things I Know posts too.
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.