Things I Know
Things I know this week:
- My parents-in-law are awesome – they are having the kids for the WHOLE day tomorrow so I can accompany my husband to Supanova in Sydney!
- I will not know most of the people at Supanova but it won’t matter as I will have an entire day alone with my husband (even if my street cred is totally destroyed by my presence there…)
- I should spend more time cleaning my house – it really is getting pretty rancid at the moment – but with monster Miss 1 continually on the rampage, it wouldn’t make any difference anyway (well that’s what I keep telling myself…)
- Master 7 unexpectedly showed some empathy for another student today – the first thing he asked when he got to school was if the student was there as he had been off all week – awesome moment!
- Miss 5 did well accepting the disappointment of missing out on 2 excursions AND her first ever sports carnival this week (stupid wind and rain…glad to have seen the back of you now!)
I’m taking the plunge and joining in a meme today, for the very first time! Come by Yay For Home and have a look at the other Things I Know posts…we all seem to know an awful lot!
Do you want to become a more positive special needs parent?
Sign up to grab your free guide now! Full of practical advice from a fellow special needs parent.